The Serinus 40 Oxides of Nitrogen analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven chemiluminescence technology to measure NO, NO2 and NOx in ambient air (LDL <0.4 ppb, range 0-20 ppm).
The Serinus® range of analysers have been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 40 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
• Reliable performance complemented with a two year warranty
• Minimise time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing and calibration
• Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters
• Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, Bluetooth, analog and digital I/O and optional TCP/IP
• Easy setup through an intuitive menu system, advanced GUI and a large alphanumeric keypad with tactile keys
• Instant status indication via illuminated instrument status light buttons on the front panel
• Removable flash memory stores ~10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval
• Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive
• Programming, viewing, downloading and emailing of data is made even simpler using Bluetooth connectivity combined with the “ECOTECH Serinus Remote” Android App
• Built-in digital display measuring values and having function of measuring values transferred to graphical trend display
• Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12 VDC internal voltages
• Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Serinus® range
• Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyser from a rack cabinet easy
• AQMS power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.