Measurement of viscosity in process liquids, directly correlated to the ASTM D-445 test methods.
ATAC viscometers offer the most versatile range available. ATAC are the only manufacturer to offer a process viscometer to measure very high viscosity fluids including those that behave in a non Newtonian way (model 491). The model 491 is equipped with chemical seals on the impulse lines which also makes it possible to measure the viscosity in aggressive mediums.
Multi range capability is achieved using the model 421. Up to three different ranges can be accommodated on this single analyser.
The model 1077 Viscometer+ is the latest addition to the ATAC brand of physical property analysers.
The model 1077 Viscometer+ can measure the viscosity of all Newtonian fluids.
Highly responsive touchscreen for ease of operation The model 1077L Viscometer+ features an ultra responsive projective capacitive touchscreen which has a unique IECEx & ATEX Zone 1 IIC rating without the need for air purge. This innovative screen has integral armoured glass which can be operated while coated in grease and with gloved hands.
IECEx & ATEX hazardous area rated
Utilising state of the art Intrinsically Safe devices and an Ex d housed touchscreen, the model 1077L Viscometer+ is rated for operation
in Zone 1 IIC T3/T4 (application dependent), without the need for purge air.
- Ranges: Maximum 0-1000 cP Minimum 0-5 cP
- Repeatability ± 0.5% FS
- Precision ± 1% FS
- Response time <60 seconds
- Measurement temperature Normally 40-150ºC (100-300ºF)
- Units of measurement cP (cSt available with density input)
- Temperature bath capacity 28-40 litres of oil (depends on specification). Normal maximum working temperature of bath is 150ºC (protected by thermal fuse). Sample temperature at capillary outlet is measured by a high precision thermometer
- Explosion protection IECEx & ATEX certified for use in Zone 1 IIC T3/T4 (application dependant)
- Lube oil blending
- Lube oil–de-waxing
- Distillate fuel product specification