24/7 on site gas leak monitoring.
• Real time gas cloud colorization and quantification.
• Full turnkey solution including field junction box, control room hardware, alarms and connection to DCS.
• Safe for hazardous area (Atex zones 1 and 2).
As low as 0.3 gr/sec CH4 at 125 m or 0,5 gr/sec CH4 at 250 m.
• Automatic visual and audible alarm on system screen in control room.
• Sending SMS or email to the person on call (optional).
• Through your DCS (optional).
• From camera to control room: fiber optic or wireless (optional).
• From system server located in your control room to your DCS: Modbus or dry contact (both optional).
• Automatic video recording starts with every alarm and lasts the time of the alarm.
• Additional recording time can be set up as per customer requirement (24/7 during X days for example).
• Videos are stored on the system hard drive. A user-friendly interface allows easy retrieval and play back for later analysis.
ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T6 Gb, zone 1 available as option.
System server and software can handle multiple GV-F-3234.
400+ compounds such as: Methane, Acetic acid, Benzene, Butadiene, Butene, Butane, Dimethyl-Benzene, Ethane, Ethylene, Ethyl benzene, Ethylene oxide, Hexane, Heptane, Isobutylene, Isopropyl alcohol, Isoprene, Methanol, MEK Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Octane, Pentene, Propane, Propanol