The air quality monitoring station for professionals
After 7 years of designing and deploying small air quality stations all over the world, we have created the new Kunak AIR Pro, a huge evolution of our previous sensor-based air quality monitoring station designed to solve all the lifecycle challenges of an air quality product, its operation and maintenance, as well as the need of every environmental project.
Its multipollutant cutting-edge design includes environmental sensors as well as connectors for external weather sensors or probes which, together with its solar panel operation and real-time wireless data transmission makes the Kunak AIR Pro the most advanced air quality monitoring station on the market.
CO CO2 NO NO2 O3 SO2 H2S NH3 COVs PM1 PM2.5 PM4 PM10 TSP TPC
Temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and dew point.
EASY & FAST INSTALLATION
Set up in less than 10′ with visual diagnosis in a built-in display
Replace and combine cartridges with a plug & play system
Designed for type approval & certification
Adjust the baseline and span remotely
AIR QUALITY PLATFORM
Visualize, analyze and manage your data in the cloud
Measure up to 5 gases and particulate matter at once
Autonomous operation with its built-in battery and solar panel
REAL TIME DATA
Access to your data and alarms in real time
ADD ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS
Connect wind, rain, noise, and other sensors
Kunak Smart Gas Cartdriges solve many of the known issues of sensor technology: sensor variability, factory and field calibration, automatic data invalidation, sensor replacement, network operation and maintenance work.
Kunak’s Smart Gas Cartridges ensure measurement control throughout the life cycle of each sensor, making the Kunak AIR Pro more sustainable and our customers’ lives easier.
257 x 270 x 225 mm
|Enclosure||PMMA & Polycarbonate & Stainless steel|
|Operating temperature||-20 ºC to +60 ºC|
|Operating humidity||0 to 99 %RH|
|Battery||Lithium 2.9Ah or 26Ah|
|External supply||7 – 12 Vdc. Charger or Solar panel|
|Autonomy||24/7 with solar panel or charger|
|Power consumption||0.08-1.2W (depending on configuration)|
|Communications||Multi-Band 2G/3G/4G (LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD/UMTS/ HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/GSM/GPRS/EDGE) or Ethernet|
|GNSS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU|
|Gas sensors||CO, CO2, NO, NO2, O3, SO2, H2S, NH3 & VOCs|
|PM sensor||PM1, PM2.5 & PM10|
|Internal status||Temperature / Battery / Charging voltage & current / Signal|
|Built-in sensors||Temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and dew point|
|Additional sensors & actuators||#3: Noise meter & Digital output (Relay)
#4: Modbus RS485 RTU & 4-20mA & Configurable power supply output
#5: Anemometer & Rain gauge inputs
|Sampling frequency||3Hz gases, 1Hz particles|
|Averaging periods||From 10 seconds to 1 hour|
|Sending periods||Configurable from 5 min to 4 hours|
|Remote management||Bidirectional communications
Remote configuration and calibration
|SIM||Embedded eSIM and SIM holder|
|Parameter||Type||Unit of measurement||Measurement range (1)||Resolu-tion (2)||Operat. temp. range (3)||Operat. RH range (4)||Operat. life (5)||Guarantee range (6)||Limit of detection (11)||Performance limit
|Typical accuracy (15)||Typical 90% confidence interval(16)||R2 typical precision
|CO||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-12,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +50 ºC||15 to 90 %RH||> 24 months||1,000 ppm||10 ppb||< 50 ppb||± 0.08 ppm||0.125 ppm||> 0.85|
|CO2||Non-dispersive Infrared||µg/m3, ppm||0-5,000 ppm||1 ppm||0 to +50 ºC||0 to 95 %RH||> 7 years||–||–||–||± 30 ppm||–||–|
|NO||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-5,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +40 ºC||15 to 85 %RH||> 24 months||20 ppm||2 ppb||< 5 ppb||± 4 ppb||10 ppb||> 0.9|
|NO2||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-5,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +40 ºC||15 to 85 %RH||> 24 months||20 ppm||2 ppb||< 10 ppb||± 5 ppb||10 ppb||> 0.85|
|O3||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-2,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +40 ºC||15 to 85 %RH||> 24 months||20 ppm||2 ppb||< 10 ppb||± 8 ppb||14 ppb||> 0.9|
|H2S||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-2,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +50 ºC||15 to 90 %RH||> 24 months||100 ppm||4 ppb||< 10 ppb||± 10 ppb||20 ppb||> 0.75|
|SO2||Electrochemical||µg/m3, ppb||0-10,000 ppb||1 ppb||-30 to +40 ºC||15 to 90 %RH||> 24 months||100 ppm||5 ppb||< 20 ppb||± 15 ppb||25 ppb||> 0.7|
|NH3||Electrochemical||mg/m3, ppm||0-50 ppm||0.1 ppm||-10 to +50 ºC||15 to 90 %RH||> 24 months||100 ppm||<0.1 ppm||< 0.5 ppm||± 0.3 ppm||–||–|
|VOCs||Photoionization||mg/m3, ppm||0-40 ppm||0.01 ppm||-20 to +60 ºC||0 to 99 %RH||10,000 hours||20 ppm||0.01 ppm||–||–||–||–|
|PM1||Optical particle counter||µg/m3||0 – 1,000 µg/m3||1 µg/m3||-10 to +50 ºC||0 to 95 %RH||> 24 months||–||–||–||± 6 µg/m3||12 µg/m3||> 0.9|
|PM2.5||Optical particle counter||µg/m3||0 – 1,500 µg/m3||1 µg/m3||-10 to +50 ºC||0 to 95 %RH||> 24 months||–||–||–||± 10 µg/m3||18 µg/m3||> 0.8|
|PM10||Optical particle counter||µg/m3||0 – 2,000 µg/m3||1 µg/m3||-10 to +50 ºC||0 to 95 %RH||> 24 months||–||–||–||± 18 µg/m3||30 µg/m3||> 0.7|
|Noise LAeq||Omnidirectional mic||dB(A)||35 – 130 dB(A)||0.1 dB(A)||-30 to +50 ºC||1 to 95 %RH||> 24 months||–||–|| Freq. range
|± 1 dB(A)||3 dB(A)||> 0.9|
|Temperature||Solid state||ºC||-40 to +150 ºC||0.01 ºC||-40 to +150 ºC||0 to 100 %RH||> 5 years||–||–||–||± 0.9 ºC||1.5 ºC||> 0.95|
|Relative humidity||Solid state||%RH||0 – 100 %RH||0.18 Pa||-40 to +150 ºC||0 to 100 %RH||> 5 years||–||–||–||± 3 %RH||6 %RH||> 0.95|
|Pressure||Solid state||hPa||300 – 1,100 hPa||± 7 ppb||-90 to +85 ºC||0 to 100 %RH||> 5 years||–||–||–||± 2 hPa||3 hPa||> 0.95|
(1) Measurement range: Concentration range measured by the sensor.
(2) Resolution: Smallest unit of measurement that can be indicated by the sensor.
(3) Temperature range: Interval of temperatures that the sensor could be exposed to.
(4) RH range: Interval of humidities that the sensor could be exposed to.
(5) Operating life: Lifetime of the sensor in normal conditions. Long exposures to humidity above 85% can damp the sensor and affect the measurements.
(6) Guarantee range: Limit covered by the guarantee.
(11) LOD (Limit of detection): Measured quantity value giving the probability of falsely claiming the absence or presence of a component.
(14) Performance limit level: Readings below this level can have lower performance than specified. Measured against reference instrument.
(15) Typical accuracy: Is obtained as the mean absolute error (MAE) between KUNAK AIR hourly measurements and reference instruments in 1 to 8 months field test between -10 to +30ºC in different countries.
(16) Typical 90% confidence interval: 90% of the hourly measurements obtained in 1 to 8 months field tests between -10 to +30ºC in different countries are below this absolute error comparing to reference instruments.
(17) Typical precision R2: The average R² between Kunak AIR Pro hourly measurements and reference instruments in 1 to 8 months field tests between -10 to +30ºC in different countries.