- Raman measuring principle
- Embedded 785 nm laser
- spectral range covers 99% of industrial chemicals
- Dual fiber optic connectors for remote measurements up to 100 meters away
- More accurate identification and quantification for challenging mixtures and low concentration levels
- Faster measurements of dynamic reactions
- Lower laser power operation (especially in hazardous environments)
- Small footprint, lightweight and portable
- Laser Wavelength: 785 nm
- Laser Power: 20 mW up to 495 mW
- Spectral Range: 200 cm-1 to 3300 cm-1 (Raman shift from 785 nm excitation)
- Probes: Immersion and Non-Contact
- Input Power Requirements: 100 V to 240 V AC line power
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +50 degrees Celsius (-4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Fiber Length : 3 meters standard – Different lengths are available upon request
- Dimensions: 18.4 x 8.5 x 5.4 in (46.7 x 21.6 x 13.7 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9.8 kg)
Tornado’s HyperFlux™ PRO Plus is a complete Raman spectroscopy system including a proprietary HTVS™ -enabled spectrometer, a high-quality stabilized laser, multiple laser safety interlocks, temperature monitoring and dynamic re-calibration, and automated system health monitoring and fault detection. This powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use instrument is contained in a small, lightweight, cost-effective package which is readily deployed in both in-line process and laboratory settings.
Higher Raman Sensitivity Than Ever Before Possible
Raman spectroscopy is a powerful analytical technique, but Raman systems have traditionally been limited by a lack of sensitivity due to the input slit trade-off between resolution and throughput. What is unique about our technology is that the HyperFlux™ PRO Plus uses a proprietary HTVS™-enabled spectrometer to deliver better Raman sensitivity than ever before possible, designed to provide users with faster measurements (10x to 30x) for better process responsivity, better sensitivity for lower detection limits, and permitting reduction of the laser power without sacrificing performance. When compared to other systems, our spectrometers are designed to provide 10X photon throughput.
Combined with their small size and low cost, Tornado’s nondestructive, real-time measurement solutions offer numerous benefits for established analytical practice and facilitate broader adoption of Raman methods for pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food, biotech, and other applications.