The ATAC Model 7613 is a completely automatic process stream colour monitor. Standard colour ranges include ASTM D1500, Saybolt ASTM
D156 and Hazen ASTM D1209; custom ranges are also available.
In-line stainless steel cell suitable for high process stream temperatures and pressures
• Rapid validation facility for quick & simple operational check
• Fibre optic technology for improved precision
• Differential light absorption unaffected by opacity
• Single unit installation – no separate safe area controller required
• ATEX certified for hazardous area installation
• Fuel monitoring
Transportation fuels may be coloured to ensure they are allocated correctly. Mistakes, such as putting the wrong fuel into a tank, can therefore be avoided.
• Dying of gas oil
The same fuel can be taxed by governments at different levels depending on their application, so different coloured dyes are used to distinguish them.
• On-line blending
Model 7613 can be used to check the colour of a product during blending.
• Interface detection
Liquids of very similar density, alternately using a common pipeline, can be identified and directed to the correct storage tank.
• Oil heat exchanger breakthrough
Fuel oil, Gasoline, Other
Bio Energy, Chemical, Environmental, Fermentation, Other, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Polymer, Power Plants, Semi Conductor, Steel Plants, Sterilization, Water Treatment