After more than 40 years of experience about automatic isokinetic sampling systems, after ISOSTACK B6(80’s-90’s) after the acclaimed ISOKINETIC G4 (2000-2020), the 3rd generation of
isokinetic sampler is finally arrived. We are proud to introduce ISOKINETIC G8, the most advanced sampler in the market, updated to all EN and EPA standard as well as fully compliant to
the metrological chain requirements mentioned in the standard ISO17025.
The main components that has been the strength during these years has been readjusted to run with the new digital architecture. The last technology has been adopted to design the most as it is powerful electronic platform as it is simple. A pre-test period as confirmed the very high MTBF of all hardware and software. The very stable and easy to use G4 sw platform has been the base to develop the new G8 user interface.
The starting point and most important objective was: make the life of testing and sampling engineers simple.
Nowadays, during sampling activities, the mandatory rationalization of the working day impose to manage more sampling at the same time. The automation level of ISOKINETIC G8 makes that you don’t need to be worried about it. Warning and alarm messages are sent to your phone via G8 app, so you have total control any time, anywhere!
Reduced Weight and Dimensions
The introduction of new internal components has led to a significant decrease of weight facing the request form the national requirements about human working load limits. The limited operating space in most of the sampling platforms has been the starting point from wich our R&D has been engaged in order to design a sampler with better performances and better handling/ transportability.
- Total isokinetic control within the standard limits with very fast response and high flow stability even in the most unstable stack gas speed conditions;
- Volume measurement with dry gas meter;
- Sampling flow measurement with mass flow meter;
- In-stack temperature and velocity measurement;
- Wide duct library to archive all the sites data;
- Data logger function with saving data on internal memory or external USB key (supplied with the instrument);
- Very high MTBF wich results in low maintenance and low spares expences;
- All sensors can be calibrated as required from ISO17025
- Auto check at starting;
- Leak test in line during sampling;
- Calculation for MSSI impactor
- Log measurements and alarms;
- Automatic re-start in case of flue gas velocity alarm
- Connection with on line analyzer to acquire CO2 and O2 data for an accurate and real time gas density calculation (optional). Also other pollutants can be archived in a dedicated report;
- Advanced digital high resolution differential pressure sensors with near zero drift. High temperature stability over the sampling period;
- Fixed point stack gas speed measure as required from ISO16911-1;
- 3D pitot data acquisition and management (optional);
- Automatic unattended sensor verification;
- Background diagnostic test procedure to ensure total efficiency during sampling;
- USB/wifi/bluetooth interface to download data;
- Wide resisitive touch screen. any type of toucing material can manage it (gloves, pen, etc). All the informations are available in a clear high res view
- Connection with all samplers and devices of TCR TECORA X line (BRAVO X series, DRYX gas conditioning system, G10 T PROBE and other);
- Connection with swirl angle meter to verify the flow as required from ISO16911-1 (optional);
- Connection with laser distance sensor to acquire the stack grid data (optional);
- Reduction of cables and connections toward probes and other devices: a single umbilical cable includes the cables for the
- Portability and sturdiness empowered through a steel and aluminium frame and ABS panels;
- Sampling flow even more flexible with4 or 8 m3/h.
- G8 Interface details;
- G8 ONE version 2;
- G8 uses quality components which grant reliability in time.Last generation electronics, which assures high immunity from electromagnetic noisy and designed to work even in severe ambient conditions;
- Advanced autotest functions: allow to point out faults and malfunctioning before the start sampling and eventually to proceed bypassing the anomaly;
- Simplified and reduced maintenance: the new pneumatic circuit, the components’ arrangement and the removable wide carter frame, make the maintenance operations fast and easy to perform;
- “Block pump” function, in case of accidental liquid suction: it switch off automatically the pump, avoiding its damage; Software upgrade via USB: the customer can update the instrument himself every time a new software version is released.
Accuracy / Sampling Quality (QA/QC)
- G4 allows to follow quality control procedures for the automatic isokinetic sampling.
- Calibration traceability of each sensor and measured parameter. G4 stores each calibration performed by the
user and the manufacturer.
- The report is downloadable via USB. Calibration curve on 5 points for each sensor
- Correction curve on 5 points programmable by customer for each sensor.
- Allows to adjust deviations eventually found during recalibration.
- Volume measurement redundancy now coming from a mass and a volume meter.
- Autocalibration function: permits to verify the calibration of flow and volume measurement elements and eventually to adjust them comparing it with an external reference.
- High accuracy digital pressure sensors with thermal drift compensation.
- Thermocouple calibration curve following ITS 90 standard.