The ECOTECH Air Sampling System is designed to meet international Standards (including US EPA Quality Assurance Standards) for the continuous sampling of ambient air. Its robust design is suitable for most ambient air gas sampling applications, and all surfaces in contact with the sample air are made with glass or Teflon, including a Teflon raincap which prevents rain entering the shelter.
- 230/240V and 100-120V versions available
- 6 port and 8 port versions available
- Pump instead of blower
- Pipe to exhaust out of shelter.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Robust design suitable for most ambient air gas sampling applications
- System extends from above the roof of an ambient air monitoring shelter
- Sampling system can be easily removed for transportation and capped to prevent rain entering the shelter
- All surfaces in contact with sample air are constructed of glass with a Teflon raincap
- The sample manifold is available in heated or unheated configurations
- Heated manifold operates just above ambient temperature to prevent sample condensation
- Both heated and unheated inlets are equipped with a blower to ensure minimal sample residence time
- Sample loss and interferences are minimised.