Discover the new DRONE BASED MONITORING SYSTEM for CH4 MONITORING, Serving Laser Spectroscopy technology
Regarding the problem of monitoring diffuse emissions, or of the leaking in gas pipelines, ETG Risorse in collaboration with NIMBUS has developed a drone for GHG diffusing emission monitoring, simplifying this type of analysis for the end customer. This system, equipped with a sensor with TDLAS (tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy) technology, is able to detect methane concentrations starting from 0.1 ppm, which makes it particularly
suitable for all types of analysis in which both high sensitivity and a wide range of areas to cover.
ETG Drone is suitable for a wide range of applications including monitoring of: fugitive emissions, flare emissions, leak detection along oil pipe lines, landfill methane, odour emissions and muchmore. A thermal imaging camera can also be installed for visual confirmation of fugitive emissions in a variety of applications such as landfills, storage tanks, and oil/gas pipes. ETG Drone is completely self-contained and requires nothing from the attached drone except to operate as a vehicle. Its compact, robust yet lightweight design allows for greater functionality even in the most demanding areas.
- • Avanced Laser absorption Spectroscopy (LAS) tecnique
- • Other gases in development: N2O, NH3, SO2 and others
- • Automatic Mission Flight
- • Test Report
- Cell volume 19 ml
- Gas flow (min – max) 100 – 3.000 ml/min
- Approx. weight sensor module ≤ 600
- Dimenisons weight sensormodule 163 mm (lenght)
- 50 (diameter w/o fittings and electrical connector
- Dimensions of electronic unit with housing 257 x 83 x 26 mm (L x W x H)
Dimensions of electronic unit with housing 105 x 70 x 11 mm (L x W x H, main board) 84 x 70 x 11 (L x W x H, interface board)
- Target Gas CH4
- Minimum Measuring Range 0 – 100 ppm
- Maximum Measuring Range 0 – 4% vol.
- Accuracy +/- 2 F.S.
- Sampling Rate 2 Hz
- Precision 2σ Min.
- Measuring Range ≤ 0.1ppm
- Precision 2σ Max.
- Measuring Range ≤ 250 ppm
- Temperature Limitation -10 °C …+50 °C