The BGI deltaCal® is a simple-to-use, NIST Traceable Standard for volumetric air flow, barometric pressure, and ambient temperature. The deltaCal is a venturi based system with built-in compensation for changes in ambient temperature and pressure. All deltaCal systems are built and tested at Mesa which is both a NIST traceable Calibration Laboratory and an ISO 17025 facility.
To begin calibration, simply replace the sampler inlet head on any U.S. EPA PM10 and PM2.5 designated samplers with the deltaCal sampling head. Additionally, the deltaCal is useable with any air sampler in the 1.5 to 19.5 LPM range with an accessory adapter. The higher flow DC100 Model allows for calibration of European standard PM samplers. The lower flow DC200 Model allows for calibration of nephelometers and other light scattering particulate monitors.
- DC1 Model provides flow range of 1.5-19.5 LPM
- DC100 Model provides flow range of 10 – 60 LPM
- DC200 Model provides flow range of 0.3-3.5 LPM
- NIST-traceable accuracy ≤ 1% of flow reading
- Continuous uninterrupted output display of all parameters