Clarity Movement’s Sensing-as-a-Service air quality monitoring solution makes it more accessible, reliable, and cost-effective to measure and manage air pollution. Clarity’s Node-S air monitors and toolbox of cloud services deliver high resolution PM2.5 and NO2 measurements when and where you need them. The Clarity Air Monitoring Solution has been adopted by numerous cities, community groups, schools and industrial clients.
The Clarity Node-S air monitor is self-powered by a solar panel and battery and fully weatherproof (UV-resistant & IPX3-rated). Each Node-S contains an internal, ready-to-connect global SIM card enabling flexible and rapid deployments (< 10 minute). The Clarity air quality monitoring solution is fully inclusive of all cellular connectivity and cloud data storage costs. Complimentary sensor hardware replacements are included under the warranty.
The Clarity Node-S can be fully-deployed with basic hand tools in less than 10 minutes – you can review the deployment process on the freely accessible Clarity Knowledge Base. The Clarity Node-S has been deployed in 50+ countries, across 6 continents with many world-class partners.
The Clarity Cloud provides secure, accessible data storage for all of your Clarity air quality and an advanced suite of cloud-based WebApps, including:
- Clarity Dashboard: A comprehensive sensor network management and analysis tool that provides rapid air quality insights to support operational decisions and/or policy making
- Clarity OpenMap: An optional visualization platform that enables institutional customers to selectively share data with the public through a common, easy to use interface
Clarity Air Quality Experts
Clarity’s Sensing-as-a-Service air monitoring solution includes support from our dedicated Air Quality Experts who empower our clients to better achieve their project goals, including:
- Deployment Support: Access to siting and deployment best practices for distributed air sensor networks
- Remote Calibration: Receive an initial sensor calibration when a reference station co location is made available to Clarity for at least 1 month. Ongoing calibration is possible with continuous co location.
- Clarity Knowledge Base: Find answers to the most common questions and best practices for deploying and maintaining sensor networks
- Technical Support: Continuous access to the Clarity Support Team for sensor troubleshooting
- Technical Specification Sheet
- 2019 AirLab Evaluation
- As a result of Clarity’s evaluation, 150 Clarity Node-S air monitors were deployed throughout Paris, France in partnership with Airparif, AirLab, Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Mayor of Paris