Serstech has focused on the safety and security industry as a first step in its evolution.
Government agencies are the main customer group in this area. The database of substances covers commercially available explosives, improvised explosive devices (IED), home-made explosives and precursors, used in manufacturing of explosives.
• In November 2017, Serstech launched the Chemical Warfare Agents database. The need for identification if such chemicals is growing and we expect this application area to increase in importance in 2018 and beyond.
• Hazardous chemicals is large and growing. First responders need to quickly and safely identify these chemicals at accident or spill sites. Serstech’s database of thousands of hazardous chemicals also includes information that helps the hazmat team to make life-saving decisions on site.
Customs, police and prison authorities and United Nations are using Serstech’s solutions to identify illicit drugs. The database of substances is based on the UN lists of controlled substances and has been produced together with the Swedish Defense Research Agency (FOI) and others.
Serstech has focused on the safety and security industry as a first step in its evolution. As the use of chemicals increases in virtually all industries and government regulations follow, the need for quick and easy identification and documentation of chemicals continues.
• Serstech 100 Indicator, Raman Spectrometer
• Demo databases with 100 substances
• Upgrades: Different dedicated databases, such as Explosives, Narcotics, Chemical Warfare and Pharmaceuticals
• Add-ons: (Explosives and Hazardous Materials)
• Accessories: Demo kit, Field Sample kit, Small Peli Case
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.