The APSA-370 is a device for the continuous monitoring of atmospheric SO2 using UV fluorescence.
The APSA-370 employs an proprietary, internal dry-method sampling device to achieve the highest levels of sensitivity and accuracy. The dry-method, due to its minimal maintenance requirements capability of continuous monitoring and instantaneous analysis of gas in its unaltered state, has been a preferred method for monitoring the atmospheric pollution.
• UV-fluorescent detector resistant to moisture interference; Low range: 0-0.05 ppm F.S.
• Alternately to FDP measurements, the detector design is highly SO2 selective and requires no supplemental gas.
• Integral HC-cutter with a selective membrane eliminates interfering components.
• Incorporates a lamp intensity compensator.
• Uses a built-in inert PTFE sample inlet filter.
|Principle||UV fluorescence (UVF)|
|Application||SO2 in ambient air|
|Range||Standard ranges: 0-0.05/0.1/0.2/0.5 ppm; auto range ~ manual range selectable; can be operated by remote switching.
Optional (measurable) ranges: 4 ranges selectable from 0-10 ppm, within 10 times range ratio;
auto range ~ manual range selectable; can be operated by remote switching.
|Repeatability||±1.0% of F.S.|
|Linearity||±1.0% of F.S.|
|Sample gas flow rate||Approx. 0.7L/min|
|Indication||Measured value, range, alarm, maintenance screen|
|Alarms||During AIC, zero calibration error, span calibration error, temperature error in catalyzer, etc.|
|On-screen messages are available in four languages||English, German, French, and Japanese.|
|Input/output||• 0-1 V/0-10 V/4-20 mA, to be specified (2 systems: either (1) momentary value and integrated or (2) moving average value)
• Contact input/output
|Power||100/110/115/120/220/230/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (to be specified)|
|Dimensions||430(W) x 550(D) x 221(H) mm|
|Mass||Approx. 19 kg.|