The ANALECT® PCM series FTIR /FT-NIR process analyzers measure physical, chemical and compositional properties of liquids, solids and gases for a wide variety of process and manufacturing industries.
Utilizing fiber optics, this multi-channel FTNIR on-line system can be operated in hazardous environments.
- On-line, in-situ, and at-line monitoring of batch and continuous processes
- Displays up to 15 properties at once and measures up to 30 properties per stream
- Optical multiplexing capabilities provide analysis of up to 16 process streams using fiber optic or extractive stream switching
- Utilizes process-proven ANALECT® Diamond 20™ Transept™ optical head
- SpectraRTS™ software engineered exclusively for on-line monitoring, allowing use by engineers, maintenance personnel, and chemists
- All ANALECT® lab and on-line systems share core optical technology, allowing instrument-to-instrument calibration transfers
Reaction monitoring – Polymers – Stack gas analysis – environmental protection – composition – RON – MON – Cetane – Cetane Booster – Benzene – Aromatics – Crude oil – Catfeed – Lube oil – Additives – etc.
BASF – Borealis – Chemours – DOW – Dupont – ExxonMobil – Sabic – Saudi Aramco – Solvay – Umicore – etc.