Airodis – powerful software for environmental data analysis.
Airodis provides the user with the ability to automatically retrieve data from a wide variety of instruments and data loggers, perform audited automatic and manual data validation and generate a wide range of graphical and tabular reports.
Airodis operates on Windows operating systems and uses a SQL Server database. Supporting single or multi user installations Airodis provides the user with the most stable, streamlined and easy to use package available.
Multiple users can interrogate data contained within the SQL database and data can easily be presented on interactive websites for public or internal display.
The Airodis design encapsulates Ecotech’s 35 years experience in the development of software and experience that Ecotech has operating one of the world’s largest networks of ISO17025 accredited monitoring systems.
- Design based on .Net technology for use in Microsoft Windows XP/7
- Uses MS SQL database
- Automatic dialup and simultaneous download of data from multiple loggers
- Sophisticated data validation
- Data validation graph makes it easy to select data
- Data for any period can be validated with drop and drag reasons
- Fully traceable auditing of data with audit log
- Virtual stations features allows validation and graphing of data from different stations in the same screen
- Multi-lingual design
- Enables customers to write their own communication protocols for any data logger
- Easily customisable tabular and graphical data reports
- Supports easy generation of data reports on web sites
Airodis’s advanced data collection capabilities allow downloading of data from a wide range of industry leading data loggers, through a variety of different communication methods.
Airodis quickly downloads data from multiple data loggers simultaneously over a variety of communication media. Data which has already been download can easily be imported from a CSV formated file.
Airodis enables the user to easily program automatic download periods from 1 minute to 24 hours, so that data will be automatically downloaded without user intervention. When combined with automatic report generation, the entire downloading and reporting cycle can be automated. Reports can then be published to the screen, sent via email or FTP’d to a website.
- Automates entire data retrieval process
- Manually or automatically download data from a wide variety of loggers
- Communicates with a wide variety of environmental data loggers
- MS SQL Multi user access
Airodis provides for data to be collected remotely from a variety of different loggers over a wide variety of communication media including:
- 3G network
- Dial up network
- data file
- SQL Multi user access
Airodis downloads data from the following dataloggers/instruments:
- Campbell Scientific PakBus Protocol
- Campbell Scientific TOA5 Protocol
- Campbell 200 series
- DT500 Series
- DT800 Series
- DT100 Series
- Ecotech EC98xx
- Ecotech EC984x
- Ecotech EC9400DAS
- Ecotech MicroVol
- Ecotech HVS3000 High Volume Air Sampler
- Ecotech Nephelometer
- Ecotech Serinus
- Ecotech WinAQMS
- ESC 8816/8832
- Met One BAM1020
- MetOne E-BAM
- MetOne E-Sampler
- MinData 3500 Series
- Thermo TEOM 1400
- Thermo TEOM 1405
File Imports Supported:
- Airodis Data Format (AFD)
- CSV file types
- WinAQMS WAD File Format
However, if your logger isn’t supported, then Airodis makes it easy to write your own communication scripts in order to download data from any data logger.
Data validation and auditing
Airodis displays downloaded data directly on the screen and then provides the most sophisticated but easy to use data validation facilities available. It makes the validation process fast and easy, in addition to providing advanced data correction functionality.
Downloaded data is imported into a MS SQL database, data can then be viewed and edited to change the status of data, corrected for any erroneous entries, rescaled or have data not logged inserted into the database.
Data in the database is displayed in a data table, each cells colour dependent upon the status of the data. When the cursor is in a particular cell that status of that data is displayed.
Data is also presented as an easy to view dynamic graph which can be zoomed and manipulated multiple ways to get an instantaneous idea of data trends. The graph can be used to plot changed data against original data, allowing a quick visual comparison of both sets. The dynamic data graph also enables large amounts of data to be selected and manipulated/validated.
Data validation allows users to quickly validate/invalidate data and assign a reason for the action being performed. Blocks and entire columns of data can be highlighted and a single common reason assigned to them via a simple drag and drop. This action can also include transformations of data such as offsets, multipliers or even directly editing the value.
All changes to data in the database require the operator to enter a reason for the change, this change will tag the data as being edited and will automatically place an entry in the audit log. The audit log can be viewed at any time and shows the history of every single change, why it changed and who changed it. If desired changes can easily be reversed.
- Data can be easily validated or invalidated with the click of a button
- Graphical representation of data allows quick visual inspection for outliers and data errors
- Data can be imported with predefined “ranges” that data must be within or outside to be tagged as valid
- Changes to data can be viewed in “Audit” tab
- Changed data highlighted in data table according to what was changed