The CAAT application is a software tool for analyzing data from the Magee Scientific Aethalometer® model AE33. With the future updates and releases CAAT will also provide the same data analytic features for Magee Scientific Aethalometer® model AE43 and TCA08 Total Carbon Analyzer.
IMPORT your data from Aethalometer® AE33
VALIDATE your data
ANALYZE your validated data by using several procedures: Diurnal profile, Time Average, Absorption Coefficient, Ångtrom exponent, Attenuation, Source Apportionment.
DISPLAY your data by using various chart options
Be assured that your data is correct and consistent
- Use CAAT as your primary tool for your analysis of data obtained from Magee Scientific instruments.
- Immediately check the proper “data status”.
Start using CAAT SW tool
- No additional requirements.
- Straightforward data evaluation and display.
- User friendly controls.
COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|CPU||Intel i3-4130 (Intel i5-6400 recommended)|
|Graphic card||Dedicated graphic card recommended|
|Available disk space||20 MB (installation)|
|Operating system||Windows 10, Windows 7, Linux, MacOS|
HOW TO GET STARTED
Login or Create your own account at Magee Scientific User´s group:
- Search for CAAT product.
- Go to SOFTWARE tab and download installation files.
- Search for the downloaded files in your computer. Unzip to a selected destination folder.
- Click on the “CAAT-Setup.exe” and follow the guided procedure.
- You can start using the CAAT application immediately after installation is completed.